Graduations will be going ahead as scheduled on the 23rd & 24th of May.
- Graduations will take place on Zoom
To graduate all students must meet the following criteria.
- Be practicing their Drills, Kata’s and combinations and techiniques on a regular basis
- Must have submitted your kata or drill complete with the combinations and techniques required for your level on video by May the 10th to your instructor for assessment
- Your licence must be up to date (we are aware that most of your licences are with us, this is not an issue. you will not need your licence to gradutate it just has to be up to date)
- You must wear your uniform and appropriate belt for your graduation
- Belts and certificates will be given to you when you are back on the mats
- We are only graduating coloured belts, no Pre-dans or advance dans.
- We will as always only send out graduations letters to those we feel are ready.
Health and Safety
- An adult should be with a child at all times throughout the graduation
- If graduating indoors please ensure there is plently of floorspace them and the environment is as safe as possible.
- Whereby you have 2 children graduation they must be done on seperate devices, so not 2 children on one screen.
These are strange times we all find ourselves in. In order to ensure each student gets a fair assessment we are aiming to have no more than 12 students in a graduation. In theory this will allow us to have 1 instructor focused on 2 students and enable a better quality graduation.
We will also ask that students microphones are turned off during the graduation to ensure the examination panel can be heard.
We hope this all makes sense and hope to see lots of you on the mats for your graduations.
Keep practicing all your kata’s, drills and combinations and techniques. Be the best you can be.
The Chuldow Rothwell Team