We take our members’ safety very seriously and this includes the risks associated with COVID-19. We have implemented strict processes covering the conduct of members and staff with enhanced cleaning and social distancing measure in place.
Training on site
- Please arrive at the academy in full uniform and ready to train. This includes bringing a drink in your own bottle as cups can no longer be provided.
- On arrival please wait outside until instructed to enter the building
- Anyone entering the building will undergo a temperature check (none contact) , if they have a high temperature they will be politely asked to go home. Parent/carer must be present when temperatures of minors are being taken.
- Anyone entering the building must use hand sanitizer, this is provided and situated near the main entrance and next to the toilet facilities.
- All student belongs to be placed in black plastic box located on a vacant seat. This seat/area will belong to the student for the duration of their lesson and will be cleaned after each use.
- Social distancing guidelines to be follow both inside and outside of the premises.
- There will be no contact, which includes sparing. So please leave sparing kits at home.
- Students may train in socks (if you want to obtain non-slip socks you can however normal socks will be ok)
- Do not turn up on site to train unless it is your week to do so.
- Please do not attend if you, or anyone in your household are showing Covid-19 symptoms or if you have tested positive for Covid-19 and or been advised to self-isolate by the NHS or your doctor
Training at home
- Please ensure you are ready to train at the start of the session. Zoom links have been emailed to all students and are also available on the student page on facebook
- Full uniform including belt must be worn
- All sessions will run at the same time as the onsite session
- Just because you are training at home does not mean you can go easy. All online students will be assessed for attitude and behaviour just like in class.
- All classes will start at the same time as they did pre lockdown. This is for both on site and online at home training.
- Classes will last for 40 minutes for the mini ninjas and 50 minutes for all other classes, this is to give us sufficient time between sessions to ensure the premises are thoroughly cleaned and allows students to arrive and leave safely.
- Zoom/online class will be the same as the onsite class and run at the same time by Mr Abad so both groups will get the same lesson just from a different venue.
- Anyone not yet ready to partake in onsite training will continue/start to train online and will be allocated an onsite place once ready to do so.
- Parents, carers, and spectator will not routinely be allowed on the premises. There may exceptions to this however this will be at the discretion of Mr Abad or Mrs Dyson-Abad
- A temperature check will be completed and hands sanitizer to be used
Track and trace
We will be fully supporting the UK track and trace and details of all student who train on site will be retained and given to them if required.
Should you/your child show any symptoms of Covid19 please inform us straight away and do not attend on site lessons.
Chuldow Family Martial Arts - Rothwell
14 Meynell Avenue
Telephone: 01132 824 935